Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back to School! Again!

Well here we go! Another year! I am very excited to begin my 14th year as a teacher. I especially feel blessed to be at Caldwell Elementary Arts Academy. We have a great staff and administration in place and I know that we will be seeing great success and celebrations throughout this year!
Meet the teacher will be held Thursday, August 18, 2011. Starting times are 4:30 to 5:15; and 6:15 to 7:00. We are conducting two sessions so that, hopefully, more parents will be able to attend. In between the sessions the PTA is having a hot dog supper. You will be able to purchase your supper for a nominal charge.
The first day of school is Monday, August 22, 2011. I can't wait to see your precious child! We will have a great year! If you ever have any concerns or questions please call me during my conference 12:00 to 12:45. Your concern is my concern!
Here's to a fabulous year!

Mrs. Holly Chilek

No comments:

Post a Comment