Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2011

It's Friday!

What a week! We have had so much fun getting to know each other. We have done many, many team building activities that I believe will accomplish my goal. My goal is for my classroom and my students to be a family. It sounds trite...I know...but if we indeed become as close as a family, we will have each others best interests at heart. Then EVERYTHING we do will be easier. We will all be in this together. Every year I start this way, and every year we end up very close. There are a lot of tears on that last day and that's a good thing!
Every day this week has flown by and even the kids were saying it's awful! We have so much to do and so little time to get it done!
Thank you for having your child here and on time! It helps us so much!

Soon there will be pictures of a beautiful baby. Her name is Selah Rae Buttram and she is due any day.

I can't wait to share her with you!

I am already looking forward to next week!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment